Thursday, August 27, 2009

Restaurant Review: Basi Italia in Victorian Village

I am headed there tomorrow for lunch! Yum!

http://www.basi-italia.com/
By swampkitty | August 27, 2009 10:32am
When I ask those in the know where to get good Italian in Columbus, an answer that inevitably comes up time and time again is Basi Italia. Unbelievably though, although it’s been on my radar for ages, I never got around to eating there until a couple of days ago. Part of that is because it’s hidden away in a part of Victorian Village that I don’t normally travel. It’s that sort of blink and you’ll miss it place that you have to know about to notice, and it’s not the type of place you’ll stumble upon going about your day. I can imagine it is wildly popular with neighborhood folks, because it looks right at home among the quaint houses in that area.
Baby Wedge Salad at Basi Italia
Baby Wedge Salad ($5)
Pasta Pomodoro at Basi Italia
Pasta Pomodoro ($9)
Lump Crab and Sweet Corn Risotto at Basi Italia
The lump crab and sweet corn risotto ($12)
 blog it

1 comment: