Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Terry Penrod featured in Columbus Board of Realtor Magazine "In Contract"

The entire article is here: http://www.columbusrealtors.com/16562.cfm

From the article:
"We're asking you to share your experiences with social media and whether you use these new technologies in your business. The term "Web 2.0" describes the changing trends in the use of World Wide Web technology and the increasing interactivity of things such as social networking, video sharing, and blogs.

Do you use online sites such as Facebook, ActiveRain or LinkedIn to network, meet new contacts and keep in touch with old ones? Do you post on Twitter.com? Do you use mediums like YouTube, and Animoto, survey sites like Zoomerang or instant messaging services like Meebo on a regular basis?"

Terry W. Penrod, GRI
Real Living HER

Columbus Board of Realtors
Downtown Columbus

I use Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. I show them prominently on my Website www.terrypenrod.com. I have also created easy links that I can remember and share with clients. i.e.. www.facebook.terrypenrod.com, www.twitter.terrypenrod.com, www.youtube.terrypenrod.com. I have been a member of Facebook for slightly over two years and have almost 650 "friends." I keep my friends up to date on real estate, cultural and political information. I like to mention real estate or mortgage information at least twice a week. I have even uploaded blooper videos from my video tours. I am most proud of my work with YouTube. Buyers and sellers love the virtual video tours. They have not seen anything like it. I encourage readers to visit www.youtube,terrypenrod.com. I have heard buyers whisper "that's the guy on the video" and say to me "hey, you are the guy from the video." Sellers love the innovative marketing. I also use a service that allows anyone to chat with me live directly from my website.

 blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment